Hi, I’m still trying to figure all this out, as our lights started misbehaving after updating to the latest R3 & Big Sur, and nobody knows how it works, so “Tag, you’re it!”
- Several of our lights no longer respond to the slider on the MV that has the cues associated with it. Instead, only the master fader will control them.
- The virtual MV has 2 pages, and it comes up on Page 2/2, which is empty. This makes the physical MV not do anything.
- On the virtual MV, the second cue list has a red exclamation point. I have not found a description of what this means.
- On the mac, the GM is flashing red. This seems to mean that it has been unable to autosave, but it is not clear why. I checked file permissions, and Vista has system-level permissions to save files.
- We also appeared to have issues with the MV not lighting up at all, but I think that was either that the MV was on Page 2, or that we needed a powered hub. I will have to go back and check on that, but it’s working now.
I apologize if any of these are covered in the manual: I’ve only made it through the first 150 pages since this happened a couple of days ago.