Possible Stealth Solo Bug

Im unsure if this is a bug, or if I don’t understand how the solo feature works. Ive added a video down below detailing what I was attempting to do.

https://youtu.be/d4KPu5CpzZY

The Solo feature is another version of Highlight. It will force the selected fixtures to the Highlight preset while turning everything else off. I think the challenge you would have with trying to do things the way you are doing them is that Solo is also putting your fixtures to that preset so if you had anything else programmed (such as a gobo), Solo would knock that out.

Have you done this in V2 in the past?

I have not done this in V2. I attempted to do it live and noticed all of my other lighting were flashing on as well. This could be me solely not understanding the feature. If thats the case, it would be nice to see a “solo” option that would kill all other lights but not be a preset per say.

You can currently do this by creating a cue on a playback and assigning the a Solo function to one of the buttons. Of course this requires programming the look ahead of time which may not be what you are looking for.