Question about highlighting a fixture

Hey All,

I’m new to the forum, and this is my first post. I have a question that I assume will be simple for someone to answer:

I’ve been using Vista V3 for about 6 months now, and a new behavior has cropped up and I don’t know how to undo what I have done. The behavior used to be that if I clicked on a fixture that on the right panel I would see the way the fixture is currently set. What is happening now is that anything I click on goes to 100%. I then have to click in the setttings panel to reset it to what is was set to. OR if I unhighlight it the fixture will go back to it’s settings.

I assume there is a way to get this to stop turning highlighted fixtures on selection to 100%. What have I done?

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Mark Seibert

you most likely have “high-lite” turned on by accident turn it off in the top tool-bar

Thanks for the response. I will look into that. After restarting this morning, apparently everything is back to normal - go figure.

Thanks again for your help :slight_smile:

You might want to turn it on and see if that’s what it was then you don’t have to restart vista if you have the problem again