S1 Output 2 Stopped Transmitting

Going through a pre-show check on Sunday, output 2 (handling universe 2) on our S1 control surface stopped transmitting DMX signals. Everything was working great Friday night when I programmed the show. It all worked Saturday during the production meeting. And it worked during the first 5-10 minutes of the pre-show check on Sunday. Then after 5-10 minutes, output just stopped sending signals, which left all the fixtures on universe unusable. The console has been working flawlessly since we bought it new several years back. Any insight, suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

First thing i would do is check the physical connection both ends for your DMX line 2

Next check that its not a faulty cable by putting your DMX line 1 into DMX port 2 on the desk and see if anything happens to the fixtures on Universe 1 in the rig if 2 is sending the rig will respond and you know its the cable that has a fault

Next go to your connect universes tab in patch and double check the DMX output is assigned correctly

if none of the above works contact support

Thank you, Robert. I will check those things this week. I appreciate it.