OSC Midi Update?

I love Vista but the fact that it doesent have proper midi control or OSC control is kinda mind blowing to me. I feel like there is a lack of external control features. For example in other softwares you can switch the page of executers via midi or OSC but in vista thats not really possible (unless there has been a update that i havent heard of). I have a x touch compact and want to map it but its kind a bummer if i can only map 1 page bc of the limitations vista has at the moment

Don’t worry, it’s coming.

Jands originally designed this intentionally to not allow other surfaces to be used. Chroma-Q does not feel that way and has no problem with other control surfaces. The challenge (and delay) is due to the amount of work that it required to overhaul the backend to allow external control. Since it wasn’t designed that way to start it required quite a bit of rework to make it happen. The good news is that it is getting close and there should be more shortly.

1 Like

Wow thats great! I love where you guys are going with it. I have a show coming up in augest. Do we think it would be out by then or it needs more time. Just wondering so i can expect to setup mappings in a external software

No, I doubt it will be August. Not sure on the timeline at this point.

Aww okay, excited for the feature anyways